Online Certificate Programs by Career
Quickly Browse by Career Field
With literally 1000's of high-quality online certificate programs available the easiest way to find exactly what you are looking for is to review each of the programs based on your career interests.
More Facts About Online Certificate Courses
Online Certificate programs have many uses including career enhancement, career advancement, and even career replacement.
Whether you are a practicing professional that just needs to brush up on all the new skills in your field or someone with continuing education requirements, we can help you get the certificates you need.
We make it easy and convenient for you to get the skills you need without disrupting your current schedule. We have provided a handy tool to the right that you can use to search our database of thousands of online certificate programs to find one that is perfect for you.
Purdue University Global
is the most well known provider of continuing education and professional certificates. You currently can get certifications in investing and financing, healthcare, or information technology from Purdue. To find out more about specific programs you may be interested in you can get started by clicking here.
Technology certificate programs are very important in the industry because they show that you have received highly specialized training in your field. Some of the most common technology certifications are for Microsoft and Cisco. Here is a quick break-down of those certifications:
The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
program is the leading certification program for validating your experience and skills, keeping you competitive in today’s changing business environment.
MCP certifications The MCP program includes the following certifications:
- MCDST on Microsoft Windows Desktop Editions The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification is designed for professionals who support end users and successfully troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- MCSA on Windows Server® The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification is designed for professionals who implement, manage, and troubleshoot existing network and system environments based on the Windows Server platform. Implementation responsibilities include installing and configuring parts of the systems. Management responsibilities include administering and supporting the systems.
- MCSE on Windows Server® The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) credential is the premier certification for professionals who analyze the business requirements and design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on the Windows Server platform. Implementation responsibilities include installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network systems.
- MCAD Microsoft Certified Application Developer The Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET credential is appropriate for professionals who use Microsoft technologies to develop and maintain department-level applications, components, Web or desktop clients, or back-end data services or who work in teams developing enterprise applications. The credential covers job tasks ranging from developing to deploying and maintaining these solutions.
- MCSD Microsoft Certified Solution Developer The Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) credential is the premier certification for professionals who design and develop leading-edge business solutions with Microsoft development tools, technologies, platforms, and the Microsoft Windows DNA architecture. The types of applications MCSDs can develop include desktop applications and multi-user, Web-based, N-tier, and transaction-based applications. The credential covers job tasks ranging from analyzing business requirements to maintaining solutions.
- MCP Microsoft Certified Professional The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) credential is for individuals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization. Hands-on experience with the product is necessary to successfully achieve certification.
- MCT Microsoft Certified Trainers Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) demonstrate the instructional and technical skills that qualify them to deliver Microsoft Learning Products through Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centers (Microsoft CTECs).
Certification requirements. Requirements differ for each certification category and are specific to the products and job functions addressed by the certification. To become a Microsoft Certified Professional, you must pass rigorous certification exams that provide a valid and reliable measure of technical proficiency and expertise.
Acquiring the skills tested by an MCP exam Official Microsoft Learning Products can help you develop the skills that you need to do your job. They also complement the experience that you gain while working with Microsoft products and technologies. However, no one-to-one correlation exists between the learning products and MCP exams. Microsoft does not expect or intend for learning products to be the sole preparation method for passing MCP exams. Practical product knowledge and experience are also necessary to pass MCP exams.
Cisco certifications There are several levels of certification at cisco including:
- CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician This is the lowest level of Cisco's certification and it covers all the basic networking principles. CCENT certified professionals can install, manage, and maintain a small business network this includes basic security needs.
- CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate The CCNA designation signifies that the professional has moved from small to mid-size business networking skills. They have the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot enterprise level routers and switches.
- CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional This is a step up from the CCNA and provides additional security training to the professional. In addition to all the skills picked up by CCNA's, CCNP's have the ability to setup VPN's and to leverage all of the security features of cisco routers and switches.
- CCIE Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert The CCIE is the highest level of certification that Cisco offers. It signifies that the professional is fully trained in all aspects of cisco's technology and that they are ready to handle all the networking needs of a large enterprise. The CCIE is a highly coveted certification and extremely challenging to achieve.
If you are looking for a continuing education certificates or professional certificate programs in the field of Health & Medicine then this is the perfect place for you. We have a large database of online certificate programs which will allow you to quickly find and obtain the certifications that you need to advance your career.
- Alternative Medicine Certificate Programs - You can take a courses from Stratford Career Institute on astrology, parapsychology, or relaxation therapy. To get more information, please click here.
- Counseling Certificate Programs - There are several colleges that offer counseling certificate programs online including Medical Family Therapy, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Drug and Alcohol Counseling. If you need to fulfill continuing education requirements then you will want to check out our counseling certificate programs. To get more information, please click here.
- Dental Assistant Certificate Programs - If you want to complete an online dental assistant certification program then we have several excellent colleges for you to choose from. To view our dental certificate courses, please click here.
- Fitness & Nutrition Certificate Programs - If you want to become a certified personal trainer or want to get a certificate in Fitness & Nutrition, there are multiple course for you, please click here.
- Health Care Administration Certificate Programs - If you would like a graduate certificate or just a professional certificate in Health Care Management, Clinical Trials Research, or Health Services Management then we have dozens of great online courses ready for you. For more information, please click here.
- Gerontology Certificate Programs - If you are looking for a professional or graduate certificate in the field of Gerontology then we have certificate programs from multiple prestigious universities available, please click here.
- Human Services Certificate Programs - We have found certificate programs for Geriatric Care, Autism, and Domestic Violence Prevention. These are great professional certificate programs from the University of Massachusetts and Kaplan, please click here.
- Massage Therapy Certificate Program - We have one of the best massage therapy programs which you can get more information on by clicking here.
- Medical and Dental Certificate Programs - We have multiple certificate programs in the very in-demand area of medical and insurance billing and coding. This is one of the most commonly requested certificate programs and we have a very good selection of specializations and colleges. To get more information, please click here.
- Medical Billing Certificate Programs - This is a list of certificate programs dedicated just to the medical billing portion mentioned above. To get more information, please click here.
- Medical Informatics Certificate Programs - If you work with medical informatics on a regular basis you very well may be able to further your career with the following certificate programs.
- Medical Assisting Certificate Programs - If you work in a medical office and are looking to expand your career options then a certificate in medical assisting is a great way to build up your resume. To get more information, please click here.
- Medical Transcription Certificate Programs - If you want to get into medical transcription, the best way to do that is to complete a certificate program. To get more information, please click here.
- Nursing Certificate Programs - We have a collection of over 16 nursing certificate programs covering areas from forensic nursing through to standard nursing assistant certificate programs. If you care looking to become a CNA, then this is the list that you want to look at, please click here.
- Nutrition and Wellness Certificate Program - We offer an excellent nutrition and wellness certification program that you should check out by clicking here.
- Occupational Therapy Certificate Program - If you need to obtain a certificate in Occupational Therapy then we can quickly get you over to a school that will help you, please click here.
- Pharmacy Certificate Training Programs - If you need to get anything related to a pharmacy certificate, this is the place to go especially if you are looking to become a pharmacy technician. You will get the answers you need by clicking here.
- Physical Therapy Certificate Programs - Do you want to get trained to be a physical therapy aide? If yes, then we have a few online certificate programs that can get you the certification you need to get a job in the field. To get more information, please click here.
- Psychology Certificate Programs - We have several professional, graduate, and post doctorate certificate programs in psychology for you to choose from. To get more information, please click here.
- Public Health Certificate Programs - If you need a certificate program for industrial hygiene, epidemiology & biostatistics, or toxicology then these are the certificate programs for you.
Yes, we offer certificate programs for just about every trade profession. If you are interested in Automotive Repair certifications, landscaping certifications, HVAC, Pluming, Bridal Consulting, or even Child Day Care certifications then this is a great resource for you. Here is a quick summary of each of the different types of trade or career certificates:
- Administrative Assistant Certificate Programs - Are you working in an office that requires various skills and certifications in order for you to advance to an office manager or other managerial position? If so please click here for more information.
- Animal Care Certificate Programs - Do you need to get into a Veterinary Assistant program to get your certification? We offer several Animal Care schools that will help you get the training you need to provide proper care. You can get more information by clicking here.
- Automobile & Mechanic Certificate Programs - We have multiple certificate programs available for auto mechanics, motorcycle mechanics, and diesel truck mechanics. You can get the details here.
- Bridal Consulting Certificate Programs - If you are looking for an Event Planning certificate or a Bridal Consulting program then you can get details on multiple program options here.
- Carpentry & Construction Certificate Programs - If you are looking for a Construction Management certification or carpenter, remodeling, or cabinet making then you can get information here.
- Child Day Care Certificate Programs - We have some interesting programs ranging from Child Day Care Management to Day Care Specialist Certifications. If you need more information, please click here.
- Cosmetology Certificate Program - We have a great program with Stratford Career Institute for people looking to get into cosmetology, you can get the details here.
- Culinary Certificate Programs - We have a few really great programs to help you get certifications in Catering and even Gourmet Cooking. To get more information, please click here.
- Electronics Certificate Programs - For those of you looking for a certificate in Basic Electronics, Photovoltaic Systems, or to become a certified Electronics Technician, you can click here.
Most teaching positions will require continuing education whether it is at the elementary school level, middle school, high school, or college level. One of the best ways to get additional teaching certifications while meeting the continuing education requirements is to sign up for online education certificate programs. We have several great schools and programs for you to choose from.